MEPPI strategies for design, manufacturing, logistics, and construction operate according to rigorous and measured safety metrics.
• Project safety objectives include:
• Establish a zero-incident safety action plan.
• Supervise all activities on-site, and lead safety procedures.
• Educate and train all site contractors on the safety policies at the substation.
• Identify potential site hazard and resolve them with the construction team.
• Recognize potential hazards in design in order to assure: safe ingress and egress points from the station; ease of access to operators, monitors and viewports; proper interlocking of switching components; and clear visibility to lock-out and tag-out identifiers.