Is your power system optimized? Are you compliant with safety and operational standards? How will you upgrade your system for future conditions? Have you considered the unexpected?
Our dedicated team of power system engineers has many years of experience in providing advanced technical analysis, training, and support for power system planning, operation, and equipment related issues. We provide high-quality,
on-time transmission system consulting in all stages of transmission system planning.
Building long-term, in-depth partnerships we’re here to help you:
Our experience includes:
- Nationwide utility and industrial applications
- Voltages ranging from 800kV to 120V (200+mi lines to 0.5ft cable)
- Steady-state to microsecond timeframes
- Software: PSS/E, PSLF, PSCAD, EMTP-RV, MATLAB, CDEGS, ASPEN
- Active participation in industry organizations such as IEEE, CIGRE, WECC, SPP, ERCOT