WHAT TO BRING TO TRAINING
If you are attending a Mitsubishi Authorized Service Provider class you will need to bring the following:
- Electrical safety shoes.
- Arc flash category 0 untreated long sleeve shirt.
- Additional personal protective equipment is recommended. Safety glasses, earplugs, a face shield ,and set of electrical gloves are available for use in the Training Lab.
- For classes on all models: if your laptop has a D-sub 9 pin male port, you will need a RS232C female to female null modem cable. This is required for all models. Please learn how to determine what laptop port the cable is plugged into prior to class. Mitsubishi is not responsible for configuring your laptop.
- For classes on all models: if your laptop does not have a D-sub 9 pin male port, in addition to the null modem cable, you will need a USB to RS232C D-sub 9 pin female cable/connector. The Gigaware 6ft. USB-A to Serial Cable model 26-949 works well with the variety of laptops used in class and multiple Mitsubishi UPSs. One resource for the Gigaware cable is Radio Shack.
- For classes on the 2033A-D and 9700: in addition to the RS232C female to female null modem cable and/or USB to RS232C D-sub 9 pin female cable/connector, you will need a RS232C D-sub 9 pin male to RS232C 25 pin male cable/connector.
- For the 1100 class: you will need a USB-A Male to mini USB-B Male cable such as Gigaware's part number 26-1406
The following extra items will be provided for your use in the class. It is recommended that you bring your own to test these items for compatibility in a training situation before using them on a job:
- For classes on the 9800AD/AE you may want bring a 32MB or 64MB CF card and reader.
- For classes on the 9900A , 9900B, 2033G, and 1100: you may want to bring a USB memory stick, no less than 50MB, formatted FAT. Retractable USB sticks are not recommended.
- Manual tabs: Small Post-it notes will be provided but you may want to bring colored tabs to customize and mark sections in your manuals.
RESOURCE FOR TEST EQUIPMENT MANUALS AND TRAINING
DOCUMENTS TO REVIEW BEFORE COMING TO CLASS: