Mitsubishi Electric Power Products offers ozone based water treatment systems for drinking water and wastewater treatment plants, power plant cooling systems, and other industrial processes, which reduces the need for environment-damaging chemical additives.
Mitsubishi Electric’s medium frequency ozone generators are state of the art and include many innovative features. Mitsubishi Electric generators have been developed as a response to market demands for systems that offer low initial cost, high operational efficiency, and low maintenance and operational costs.
- Production range 50 to 2340 ppd
- Compact dimensions
- Fully integrated control systems
- PLC and MMI as standard
- Simplified Installation
- Ethernet communications system
- Ozone concentration range 6% to 15% by weight
- Low supplemental Nitrogen requirement 0.1%
- High efficiency glass dielectric
- "Self-protecting" dielectrics, eliminates fuses
- Borosilicate glass dielectric
- Patented micro gap technology
- Low harmonic content
- Skid-mounted open or closed loop cooling
Nominal production data is based on design criteria as detailed below:
- Ozone concentration 10% and 12% by weight
- Cooling water temperature (open loop) 77°F
- GOX fed LOX
- Feed gas dewpoint <-80°F
Click on the link http://global.mitsubishielectric.com/company/rd/keytechnologies/main.html to learn more about Mitsubishi Electric's ozone based water treatment systems.
For inquiries on our Ozone Water Treatment Systems please email us.