Scottrade Center brightens their concourses.
- Featuring 118 qty. displays utilizing 2.5mm fine pitch technology.
Mitsubishi Electric's Diamond Vision Systems Division selected to supply new display system for Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, TN.
- Featuring 4mm video displays and 10mm ribbon board displays.
University of Louisville unveils new video displays at Cardinal Stadium.
- Two large video displays each measuring 38' x 80' featuring 12mm SMD technology.
Mitsubishi Electric receives milestone award from IEEE recognizing outstanding technical development.
- IEEE is the world’s largest technical professional organization for the advancement of technology.
Click to read full story
- Featuring Mitsubishi Electric's popular XL-Series product.
University of Texas installs 4th largest video display in the NCAA at Darrell K Royal - Texas Memorial stadium.
University of Notre Dame to install Mitsubishi Electric video displays in Notre Dame stadium.
- Installation includes 54' x 95' video display using 10mm XL-Series technology.
Yonge Sheppard Mall to install 6mm displays inside the retail center.
900 North Michigan Shops on Chicago's Mircale Mile selects Mitsubishi Electric Displays.
- Featuring 4mm LED Ceiling spectacular.
University of Nebraska Lincoln selects Mitsubishi Electric for Memorial stadium.
- Featuring 34' x 118' main display using 10mm XL-Series product.